New Student Registration
How to Register for Preschool
To enroll a child in the Robla Preschool, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Complete an Enrollment Packet
Our office reserves the right to request current and adequate proof of in come in order to determine enrollment eligibility.
- If a family is of priority enrollment status and is up to 15% over their family size ceiling income, they may be considered for the enrollment in the preschool program.
- If there are shared custody guidelines for your family, we will request a separate application for each parent's family.
- If there are restraining orders, we will request the most current copy.
How We Prioritize Children for Admission
- Families with Children that live within the Robla School District Boundaries (Streets of Attendance)
- Families with children at risk of abuse, neglect or exploitation, as determined by a legally qualified professional in a legal, medical, or social services agency or emergency shelter.
- Children referred by Child Protective Services.
- Four year old children: birthday on or before September 1 of the year they are enrolled.
- Three year old children: birthday on or before September 1 of the year they are enrolled.
- Children who are identified as limited English or non-English speakers.
- Children with special needs and whose Individualized Education Plan (IEP) identifies preschool as being the appropriate placement.
- Children from families with special circumstances which require a preschool experience. *Any exceptions to these criteria may be served under the First 5 program; however, they require Director review/determination.
22-23 California State Preschool Income Ceilings:
||Family Yearly Income Ceiling (100% of SMI)
||Family Monthly Income Ceiling (100% of SMI)
|| Maximum Monthly 15% above Income Eligibility Threshold
Step 2: Please provide ALL of the following required documents.
- Proof of Child's Birth/Age: A birth certificate or Hospital Affidavit
- Current Physical
- Verification of Monthly Income:
- Current paycheck stub (30 days' worth of consecutive pay stubs) or
- Letter from employer stating gross wages paid per month/year or
- Benefit letter from public assistance agency
- Immunization Records: All immunizations must be up to date before your child(ren) may enter the classroom. See immunization requirements below.
- Your child must have a complete physical exam within 60 days of enrollment:
- Other information needed:
- Emergency Names & current phone numbers
- Family doctor's name & phone number
- Child care provider's name & phone number, if applicable.
- Verification of other children, under 18 living in the home, listed as family members.
- Completion of the Sign In/Sign-Out form:
- This form is followed and can be changed only by coming into the office. As is our policy, and for your child's safety, we do not take name additions to this form over the phone. Persons not on this form and/or who do not have proof of identification will not be allowed to remove a child from school.
All immunizations must be up to date before your child(ren) may enter the classroom.
- Polio (OPV or IPV) — 3 doses
- DtaP/DTP/DT/Td (diphtheria, tetanus, and [acellular] pertussis) OR (tetanus and diphtheria only)- 4 doses
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella) — 1 doses (on or after the 1st birthday)
- Hib- 1 doses (on or after the 1st birthday)
- Hepatitis A- 1 doses
- Hepatitis B — 3 doses
- Varicella (Chickenpox) — 1 dose
Exemptions to School Immunizations
Starting in 2016, SB 277 went into effect, and personal belief exemptions will no longer be an option. This bill removes exemptions for immunizations except for medical reasons verified in writing by a doctor.
- No longer permit immunization exemptions based on personal beliefs for children in child care and public and private schools;
- Permit personal belief exemptions submitted before January 1, 2016 to remain valid until a pupil reaches kindergarten or 7th grade;
- For more information, see http://www.shotsforschool.org/laws/exemptions
ALL INFORMATION IS CONFIDENTIAL